Write about what you used to know how to know how to do.

  When I was in 5th through 6th grade I went to a magnet school where playing an instrument was required. I wanted to play percussion but my mom signed me up the violin instead. I hated playing the violin the first 3 months of it. I hated the uncomfortable position I had to hold the instrument in. I hated not understanding the notes I was “reading”. I even hated my teacher and how hard he was on us. I hated everything about that class.

  Eventually, I got better and playing the violin got easier. Reading the notes got easier and holding the instrument. Even learning from my teacher got easier. By the end of 6th grade I was second chair, second violin. I didn’t continue when I left that school, I still hated playing the violin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/24/23

Write about a secret being revealed.